Hello friends! Welcome back!
Today I am sharing a bunch of creations that I am putting up for sale. I only have so much space in my home to keep my makes, and with the upcoming holidays, I’ve been working away making more! With that in mind…I thought it would be fun to have a little Christmas in July sale!
My lack of space is your gain…
All of the projects are my original design and handmade by me. I’ve included a variety including Christmas, Halloween, everyday and some of my more recent designs and those that I’ve had for a bit. I even have a few “In the Garden” class kits available, if you are in the market for a project to complete on your own.
The prices are listed with approximate sizes and I have figured the cost of shipping, and included it in the prices. I try to keep the cost reasonable, and consider the time and creativity that went into each project. I hope you have a chance to check them out and I would be so thrilled for them to find a new loving home with you.
- In the Meadow Snowman Trinket Tin- (2.5″x4″) $75 A small Tim Holtz idea-ology holiday tin decorated using a Salvaged Snowman, Bottle Brush Trees, Snowflake Charms, A vintage post card and inky papers. SOLD
2. All is Calm Framed Panel- (6″x8″) $100 handmade inky papers hand stamped and created to accent two tiny deer. Stitched elements and holiday greens decorate the bottom of the vignette framed panel…perfect for displaying all winter long. SOLD
3. Merry and Joyful Card Set (set of 4 small cards) $25 (2.25″x2.75″) each decorated using inky papers and featuring Sizzix cut greens, flowers and birds. The perfect size for slipping a holiday gift card inside or punch a hole and tie onto a gift for holiday gift giving. SOLD
4. Reindeer Ornaments (set of 2)- $20 Two inky and beautiful reindeer ornaments (approximately 6″x6″) Use these to tie on to and decorate a gift, or hang on a Christmas tree. The reindeer are finished on both sides and are embellished with stamps, embossing powders, glitter and tiny jingle bells and greens. SOLD
5. Merry and Bright Card – (5″x6″) $25 Handstamped inky papers with Distress Crackle and Embossing Glazes…embellished with a hand inked snowflake and embossed greeting. SOLD
6. Holly and Stripes Vignette with Glass Display Dome- $125- (6″x6″) a square Vignette Box makes the perfect base for this holiday display featuring a Glass Display Dome and Bottle Brush Tree with Tiny Lights. Tiny Gifts were wrapped and placed under the tree within the display dome. A small deer, Vintage fabric, Holly Ephemera and tiny hand dyed baubles for holly berries and ornaments on the tree add a special touch. SOLD
7. December 25th Vignette- $125 (5″x9″) A Salvaged Snowman fits perfectly within this Vignette featuring A Tiny Christmas Tree lot of Bottle Brush Trees. A touch of shimmer embellishes this vignette and adds a magical touch that shimmers with the light of battery powered Tiny Lights. The vignette is a shabby farmhouse painted style featuring a crackled and distressed look. SOLD
8. Potion Peddler’s Daughter Lamp Vignette- $150 (6″x12″ from top of vignette to bottom of oil lamp) A hauntingly delicious vintage scene featuring a paper doll, inky hand stamped papers and glass vials & potion bottles. A vignette box sits atop a vintage oil lamp base. Two small skulls hang from a idea-ology broom and potion jars are filled with vintage beads and glitter. The background is crackled and embossed with stars. This project would be beautifully displayed with vintage Halloween decor.
9. Found Objects Display Dome – $75 (4.25″x2.5″) A Blackbird is featured in this Display Dome giving a very vintage and woodland look. The bird is finished and painted on both sides and features a vintage jelly jar lid underneath the cork base. The dome was crackled and distressed to create a timeworn look and topped with a knob and metal charm. SOLD
10. Put a Spell on You Card- $20 (approximately 4.25″x5.5″) A little bit spooky and full of magic… I Put a Spell on You Halloween card. Hand stamped to give a magical inky effect with tiny metallic stars and all glittered up. SOLD
11. I Will Never Leave You Card- $20 A square Halloween card (approximately 5″x5″) a couple of skulls in love in life and death…inky and sewn featuring Sizzix spiderwebs, hearts and lots of messy stitching and layers. SOLD
12. Ticket Mixed Media Mini Book- $75 approximately (2.25″x36″) long featuring messy stitching, inky papers, handstamping, vintage fabric, denim, ribbon, lace, vintage buttons and dainty mixed media blossoms.
13. She Wishes Square Vignette- $125 – (approximately 6″x6″) There is always a time for wishing…featuring lots of vintage fabric, ribbon, laces, vintage buttons, mica tile, sewing and vintage German Christmas wire… and have I mentioned the layers on each side and the front. A tiny idea-ology jar is tied to the front and full of glitter wishes. It features an adorable photo-matic photo and frame on the front from the new Tim Holtz idea-ology 2023 release. All elements were distressed using texture pastes, distressing techniques and more. SOLD
14. Hello Friend Mini Card Set of 8- $35- (2.25″x2.75″) A mini card set of 8, featuring inky layers, texture and sewing…lots of sewing! Give as a gift enclosed with a gift card or tie to the top of a package for a pretty gift embellishment. SOLD
15. Always Here for You Card-$25 (approximately 5″x6″) An amazingly detailed inky and textured background is featured on this card. Painted with inks & paint and embellished with a vellum seal that is heat embossed with a beautiful phrase. Embellished with Gold String and a inky Sizzix layered leaf.
16. Celebrate! – $20 (3.25″x6.25″) A manly card to celebrate any occasion…a #8 tag card, 3D embossed, stitched and distressed with lots of inky drips. All dappered up with the new Tailored Sizzix Thinlet set.
17. She Was Wishing Vignette- $85- (4.25″x5.75″) Shabby Chic, Lots of stitching, tiny vintage buttons and denim…does it get any better than that? A vignette box covered in denim fabric, chippy pealing paint, inky tiles, hand stitched elements, ribbon and buttons. SOLD
“In a Tattered Garden” class kit- $100 (only a few available)
A class kit featuring everything spring with a distressed & vintage garden theme..right down to the NEW idea-ology Salvaged Rabbit. This kit is loaded with techniques and focuses on Tim Holtz Sizzix, Stampers Anonymous, idea-ology, Ranger Distress Products and my love of vintage. You know I love techniques, so that is what this kit is all about, lots of techniques sharing how I distressed all the individual elements. To check out all the info, what’s included and see more detailed photos CLICK HERE. Again, these are a kit, not a completed project.
Again, all the prices for these items include shipping. The projects will be shipped to you through USPS Priority Mail or First Class and with insurance (at this time I am only shipping within the US) Payment can be made through PayPal. To make your purchase please email me, at firstname.lastname@example.org …I simply need your email address, mailing address and zip code so that I can send you an invoice, then you pay with a debit or credit card. Once the invoice is sent, it needs to be paid within 24 hours or receiving it. I will then quickly and safely package up your purchase so that you receive it in a timely manor.
Thanks so much, as always, for your kindness and support. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask. I appreciate you and will do what I can to answer your questions.