How is the new year treating you? I can’t believe that it is March already! Where does the time go? I have been taking a little making break for a bit to sort and organize my creative space and I am here today to post a few makes that I have decided to put up for sale.
I love creating, but my creative space is only so big. Besides making, it brings me joy to know that my projects might go out into the world to inspire others and find a home to be enjoyed and loved.
All of the projects are my original designs and were handmade by me. I’ve included a variety including some of my more recent makes, and some that I’ve had for a bit. I have listed the prices, approximate sizes, and have figured the cost of shipping and included it in the prices. I try to keep the cost reasonable, and consider the time and creativity that went into each project. I hope you have a chance to check them out and I would be absolutely thrilled for them to find a new loving home with you.
UPDATE! I’ve sold all the projects!! THANK YOU!!! I truly appreciate you for supporting me and what I do…I love my job! Yes, it is a job, one that I truly LOVE and it’s because of you and your support that I am able to stay home, create and provide you with tutorials and inspiration. Just wanted to say that it doesn’t go without appreciation for that. Whether you are buying a finished project, Class Kit, or even just purchasing from the provided links for products, you are supporting my small business…
It is a blessing to me and my family…so THANK YOU!!!!
1. Lost Shadow in the Woods- This project was created for the recent release of the new Distress Color, Lost Shadow. Vintage fabric, buttons, natural elements and lots of layers featuring inky backgrounds, embellishments, Sizzix shapes and idea-ology elements. It is all created on a Mini (4.5″x8″) and #8 Etcetera Tags. – SOLD
2. Two small terra cotta flower pots stuffed with butter mints and featuring the Sizzix bunny from Bunny Games tags. These were made using stamped inky backgrounds, tags, sewing and tied with jute- the cost of these is for the pair – $30 SOLD
3. Woodgrain Love- This #8 Etcetera Tag (3″x6.25″) featuring a tag finished using the Lumber 3D folder. This project features the new Woodslice Heart. It is embellished with Stitching, Moss, Sizzix cut inky flowers and attached to the tag with a vintage rusty nail. – $75 SOLD
4. Caught in the Spiders Web -project kit- I sold these in October of 2021 and you can check out more details and what is in included in this kit by CLICKING HERE. These originally sold for
$75 each and I am selling them for $55 each. I only have 2. Again, these are for the kits, not a completed project. BOTH SOLD
5. The Count – A Vignette Box approximately 4″x6″ featuring The Count- A Sizzix Colorize. He is inked, blended and put together using inky backgrounds. The vignette is covered with more inky backgrounds and features glittery 3D spiderwebs that surround the box.- $75 SOLD
6. A set of Halloween Goodie Bags- Five sewn bags (4″x6″) featuring Tim Holtz fabrics and embellished with inky mixed media tags. The bags were stitched using black thread, vintage rick rack, & stuffed with black gift bag filling and tied with a jute tie. The Tags have been embellished with Sizzix Retro Halloween inky dies, stitched and feature vintage buttons. (Lollipops not included) – I am selling these as a set of 5 – $55 SOLD
7. Always Take the Scenic Route Card- This card measures approximately 4.75″x6″ and features the Tim Holtz Sizzix Colorize Woodgrain. The background, woodgrain piece and leaves were all created using inky papers and features a stitched edge. – $25 SOLD
8. Here Comes Santa Claus- This project features an idea-ology Salvaged Santa all painted up and displayed within a Vignette Drawer alongside a Large Bottlebrush tree, Salvaged Reindeer, tiny wrapped gifts and an idea-ology Snow Globe featuring a tiny cabin and bottle brush tree inside. The vignette drawer is wrapped in hand stamped and inky papers and finished on all sides. It stands upright and measures approximately 3.5″x10″ – To see more details of this project CLICK HERE– $165 SOLD
9. A Merry Little Christmas Card approximately 4.5″x 6.5″ and features the new Lumber Jack Plaid Distress Color. Inky plaid papers, a stamped Christmas scene, stitched up, glittered & matted to the card base. Two small idea-ology jingle bells were painted and are tied to the front with cotton string. – $20 SOLD
Again, all the prices for these items include shipping. The projects will be shipped to you through USPS Priority Mail or First Class and with insurance (at this time, I am only shipping within the US) Payment can be made through PayPal. I simply need your email address, mailing address and zip code so that I can send you an invoice, then you pay with a debit or credit card. Once the invoice is sent, it needs to be paid within 24 hours of receiving it. I will then quickly and safely ship your purchase so that your receive it ASAP.
Thanks so much, as always, for your kindness and support. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
Laura Giannini says
So hard to chose just just one🤔!
Laura Giannini says
I would love the Bunny Games and Woodgrain Love or Here Comes Santa if they are still available. I love your work and am trying to make the book you just did for Tim’s release!
Thanks so much, Laura! I just sent you an email 🙂
Gina M. Mazure says
Hi Stacy –
I would like the Always Take the Scenic Route card please!
It is yours! I will email you in a bit with the invoice 🙂 thank you!
The Halloween bags please!
They are yours, I will email you an invoice later this morning.. thank you so much, Denise! 🙂
Beth Kimbler says
I would love the count, the kit and the merry little Christmas card, please.
I will email you my info. Thanks!