Hello there friends! I’m back again…and with some goodies that I have up for sale. I am a maker, a Tim Holtz Addict, a collector, a junker, and what I consider, a treasure hunter. Some of those treasures find their way into my makes, and some collect a good amount of dust while on display prior to finding a new life in my art. Therefore, I must make space, so that my creative process can continue. 🙂 This girl needs to make room for more adventures in both thrifting and creativity.
All of the projects are my original designs and handmade by me. I’ve included a variety of themes which include Christmas, Halloween and everyday including some of my more recent projects. The prices are listed with the approximate size and I have figured out the cost of shipping and included it in the prices. I try to keep the cost reasonable, and consider the time and creativity that went into each project. I hope you have a chance to check them out and would be thrilled for them to find a new loving home with you!
- Letters to Santa Reliquary Display Dome- The newest 2023 Large Salvaged Santa all painted, dressed up and displayed with idea-ology goodies. Tiny wrapped packages, a bottle brush tree, mica flakes, tiny confections and a countdown to Christmas calendar are displayed within the distressed cork dome. I tied a found piece of vintage plaid fabric around the outside and tied on an idea-ology word tag. This would be adorable displayed on top of a stack of old books. (5″x5″) -$85 SOLD
2. She Believed – A #8 Etcetera Tag featuring the new Distress Color, Villainous Potion. An adorable idea-ology Photo Booth photo inspired the make. Shabby details with lots of layers and crackled embossing glazes mixed with tiny florals, vintage buttons, tattered denim fabrics & lace. (3.25″x6.25) -$65 SOLD
3. Three Little Pumpkins from the Tim Holtz pumpkin patch (sold as a set of 3)- these pumpkins feature the newest Tim Holtz Halloween Fabric “Frightful”. I stitched the pumpkins and left the frayed and torn edges to create a shabby look. The two largest pumpkins feature realistic faux resin stems and the smallest a real stick. They are adorned with sewn leaves and stitchy fabric twists to represent tendrils…a necessity on all pumpkins in my opinion! The pumpkins are weighted with dry beans and stuffed with Poly-Fil to help keep their shape for many years to come. Stitchy, scrappy and ready for any Halloween display. Large (7″x12.5″), Medium (5.75″x10.5″) and Small (2.75″x6″) – $85 SOLD
4. 2 Little Witches- this project features LOTS of idea-ology Halloween goodies and vintage bits and pieces…I dare you to figure out which is which, or witch is witch. The portrait of the little girls inspired this collection of witchy things that I thought two little witches might have collected. It is all built within an idea-ology Vignette Divided Drawer and features tiny drawers made using matchboxes filled to the brim with little bits of creepy things. An idea-ology cauldron lights up with a green glow powered by a battery pack hidden behind the portrait of the girls. Tiny handmade books, idea-ology candles, a tiny nest and eggs, vintage dice, vintage frozen Charlotte heads complete with tiny crowns and more are all displayed within the piece. To display more treasures I made a wrap around peg shelf to display the candles, and to hang tiny vials and a set of witch brooms. Every side of this piece is decorated and displays vintage witchy goodness. (3.5″x 3″x10″)- $195 SOLD
5. A Tailor-made Christmas- A large idea-ology vignette tray is the base of this haberdashery collection featuring idea-ology Christmas 2023 goodies. Messy stitches, sewing, tattered papers, buttons, a tiny bottle brush tree, a small jar of vintage buttons and tiny knick knacks adorn this make. A glittered candy candy, hand-dyed ribbon and tiny word tag are hung on the painted and distressed drawer pull. The group of idea-ology paper dolls dressed in plaid that inspired the make, are layered and displayed within a vintage embroidery hoop which features an idea-ology Christmas Marquee, vintage fabric and pearl buttons. The piece is finished on all sides to complete the vintage look. (6″x12″x1.25)-$155 SOLD
6. A set of 3 Rose Love/Valentine Cards- featuring the newest Distress Color, Scorched Timber. Embossed with 3D Texture Folders then painted using Distress Watercolor Pencils and embellished with stitching, jute, labels and buttons. Vintage inspired and ready to be signed and given with a box of chocolates (card is 5″x6.5″ 2 small cards are 3.25″x4.5″)- $30 SOLD
7. A Halloween Display Globe- this project features the new Halloween idea-ology release from 2023. The Globe holds all sorts of little Halloween goodies which include the Vintage idea-ology Jack-o-lantern which features a small idea-ology candle and tiny light to make the piece shine. Tiny Books, wrapped candy treats, and a creepy spider which hangs from a tiny stick all contained within the globe. An adorable piece to display on a stack of vintage books (4″x4.25″) -$85 SOLD
8. A set of Bluebird tags featuring the new Love Birds Sizzix Vault Series. Two spring tags with inky bluebirds and messy stitching. Easily tie them onto a package by the cotton tied on top.(3″x4″) -$15 SOLD
9. A small vignette featuring a Sizzix Inky Love Bird and small rosette all displayed on a vintage spool that has been wrapped with lace and pinned with a collection of vintage baby buttons. The wreath and rosette are embellished with vintage German tinsel twist. The tiny nest displays a tiny embellished idea-ology egg.(2.75″x3.5″) -$30 SOLD
10. The Cardinal- A #8 Etcetera Tag featuring the new color, Scorched Timber. The cardinal was made with a combination of Distress Ink, Distress Watercolor Pencils and the limited edition Sizzix Cardinal thinlet which was sold by Simon Says Stamp for Die-cember a year or so ago. The inky background was created using Distress Sprays and crackle texture paste. The texture paste was sprinkled with Distress Embossing Glaze before it dried and embossed after it was crackled creating a timeworn look. Vintage fabrics, idea-ology pinecones, lace, ribbons, buttons and lots of messy stitches embellish this winter vignette. (3.25″x6.5″) -$75 SOLD
11. Little Peeps- a set of 2 small cards featuring the new Vault Bunny + Chick Set from Sizzix. Inky spring chicks wearing their Sunday best bow ties, perfect for adorning an Easter basket or a baby gift.(3.5″x3.5″) -$15 SOLD
12. A Little Queen- A shabby chic vignette Mini Etcetera tag featuring the new Distress color, Scorched Timber and Sizzix Vault series Funky Wreath. This project is the epitome of shabby chic… that gorgeous new color stands out, front and center with the idea-ology portrait of a sweet little girl. She stole my heart as soon as I saw her and I knew she had to be featured on a special make. The stamped and inky background was made by watercoloring, and by blending inks. It is embellished with lots of vintage lace, threads, hand dyed ribbons, and then sewn on to continue the shabby look. A selection of buttons and a vintage button card were added behind a the painted idea-ology bee. The piece is finished on all sides to complete the look (4.5″x8″) -$145 SOLD
13. Collect Beautiful Moments Card- A Funky Wreath card featuring wreaths and dainty glittered flowers, tattered strings and a beautiful sewn on phrase. Perfect for a Birthday card or special gift. (4.5″x5″)-$15 SOLD
14. A Set of 5 Halloween Tags featuring the new Halloween Sketchbook from Stampers Anonymous – Shabby Halloween?…is that a thing, because I feel like that’s what these are. Lots of layers created using labels, dyed mummy cloth, die cut spiderwebs and sewn onto black alcohol ink cardstock that was stamped with a creepy Shattered background stamp that shimmers with mica stain.(all measure 2.5″x4.5″) -$35 SOLD
15. Little Bat Boy- This is a #8 Etcetera Tag designed using the newest Halloween release of Stampers Anonymous Stamps and idea-ology Halloween. A creepy spider is making it’s way down a stitched and twisted web, held to the hardboard tag with vintage tack nails. Lots of tattered sewn threads and mummy cloth adorn the edges of the piece. Layers of creepy leaves and a textured wood background created with inks and paper. Perfectly creepy if you ask me! The piece is finished on all sides to complete the look. (3.25″x6.5″) -$65 SOLD
16. Sweater Weather set of 2 cards- These cards were created using the new Holiday Knit Multi Level Texture folder and Mini Archival Ink Pads. Warm winter vibes are perfect for a manly birthday or to cheer up a friend on a cold winter day. (both 4.25″x5.5″) -$20 SOLD
17. Always Here For You card- This is a card made using the 3D Damask Texture Folder…the texture of this one is amazing! To achieve the depth of color, the folder was inked using a variety of colors and distress paint. It is adorned with a vellum embossed label and tiny tattered twists of gold thread and a die cut leaf.(4.5″x6.5″) -$15 SOLD
18. “Spellbound” A Halloween Class Kit to go- (only 1 available) Spellbound combines my love of witchy Halloween things with a vintage and stitch twist. If you know me, then you know I have a love of all things shabby, sewn and vintage details and this kit is the epitome of that. I drew inspiration for it from all my completed projects this year. I couldn’t resist making a kit that included some of the new Tim Holtz Frightful Halloween Fabrics. To find out more about the kit CLICK HERE and check out all the details. (This is a kit, not a finished piece) -$130
Again, the prices for these items include the shipping. The projects will be shipped to you through USPS Priority Mail or First Class and with insurance (the cost includes shipping within the US, but if you are interested and live in another country, please let me know and I can check into shipping to you.) Payment can be made through PayPal. To make your purchase please email me at email@example.com …I simply need your email address, mailing address and zip code so that I can send you an invoice, then you pay with a debit or credit card. Once the invoice is sent, it needs to be paid within 24 hours of receiving it. I will then quickly and safely package up your purchase for you to receive it in a timely manner.
Thank you again for supporting me and my creativity!